I’m not sure about the tire pressure. I filled them up last month, fronts 63PSI
and rears 75PSI per spec. It was SSSSSSOOOOOOO busy yesterday When we dropped
her off that I wouldn’t be surprised that it was simply overlooked/skipped. I
plan to fill out any service quality assessment forms that I receive. Regarding
the loner car AKA courtesy vehicle, it was a GLA250 4Matic base model which
seemed to be a good little SUV. It was powered by a 2.0L 4 cylinder with an
eight-speed DSG transmission with a 0-60MPH time of 6.6sec!! Also, it was rated
at 24MPG city and 33MPG HWY, not bad for a compact SUV! While we were waiting
around for the van, we looked at several SUPS including the Mexican-assembled
GLB250, the GLC350 and the GLE 350 as well as the GLS450 which stickered at
$95K! It, as well as the $114K GLS63 AMG, were the only ones that were powered
by something other than a turbocharged 4 cylinder. The only Mercedes-Benz
equipped with a Diesel engine is the Sprinter.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 12 passenger 144WB 1717 miles, Low Mileage Lutgart AKA Der
DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone