Spray paint cans could be your friends ...

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 11:46 AM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I have never purchased a vehicle with a color scheme that turns me off.  I
> am pretty tolerant, but on my sh*t list are black exterior and various
> blaah ext/int combinations, e.g. beige/beige , white/white, or dove
> gray/gray.  I also avoid blue with a red interior, which is thankfully
> quite rare.
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > And one must accept that unfortunately, the majority of these cars were
> > built in a somewhat boring color scheme. It’s a function of the times.
> > That’s something easily looked past, however, when enjoying their use.
> >
> > -D
> >
> > > On Dec 14, 2020, at 11:44 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > With that color scheme you need an Rx for boredom.

> > year

> https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1029319877582636/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!