My ex brother in law bought one of those (turd brown color) new in 1977.
Brought it over to the house and asked me if I would service it for him (I had
been maintaining his Fiat 124 sport coupe as a favor to my sister.)

Took one look at it after raising the engine cover and immediately said “No!” I
can’t imagine what a nightmare it must be to work on that engine. Looked like a
fun car, though. I don’t recall ever driving it, but I might have. The 124 was
a fun car to drive when it ran.

-D