Not that I would want to do it on a ratty R but I'm wondering how hard swapping in a 500 would be on a dead 350 car, R, E, whatever, the ones with the kakked engines.  I have seen some nice cars with bad engines.  I would think it would be mostly plug and play, I wonder if engine mounts are the same or easy enough to do an adjustment. I have this E500 that could be a good engine donor.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/385296969431117

2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R 350 Sport Wagon 4D
$1,950
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Dealership·Listed2 days agoinAtlanta, GA <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112371528779486/>
Message

   About This Vehicle

Driven 195,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Blue·Interior color: Tan
Fuel type:Gasoline
15.0 MPG city · 20.0 MPG highway · 16.0 MPG combined

   Seller's description

Mechanic special Need motor only

--
--FT