Just watched Man Lab season 3, episode 1. Sort of quirky, but engaging. The
pizza oven build wasn’t that great, but calling the national steeplechase was
pretty interesting. The wine tasting segment sort of reminds me of the series
that had the two guys who sent the doofus buddy out in the world to do stupid
stuff.

Unlike much of what I have watched lately, I don’t feel like I want my time
back after it was over, so that’s a good thing.

-D