:

She  couldn't hear it when
> topless
Yea, I bet the truckers were making a lot of noise.   sorry,  couldn't resist!

Actually, securely fastening the flasher unit to the metal under dash frame
will transmit the noise of the flasher more clearly.  A hose clamp works,  ty
raps are less effective in transmitting the clicks.

Being hard of hearing, I have also considered this problem and have ordered
some 12V flashing LEDs from JCWhitney.  A couple diodes and one LED for  each
car.  The LED to be placed where it is always in the line of  sight.

Regards,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 262 K miles