-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed Booher
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 1:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: House repair

Curt,

Whether it's a classic Benz or an older house, I have Two Words for you:

Professional Inspection.

If you are that serious in this house, even if you know without a doubt
you can do the repairs yourself, it is worth every penny you spend to
have an honest (can you find one?) and professional construction/repair
contractor go through the house and perform inspections. The house might
have a bad foundation, or termites, or ... or ... or carbon buildup in
the intake ... oops, slid backwards

You get the idea,

Ed

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.