Alaska has not yet recorded an influenza fatality.  There may have been one
reported case of infection last week.  Completely unheard of

clay
minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the
clean end.