Let’s parse that out:

I live primarily in FL. There are two of us in the house.

If I move two more cars to Indiana, I no longer have use of them in FL. Then
there are two adults in the house in FL with only one car.

For that inconvenience I save maybe $1,000-$1,500/year and lose the use of
three cars for at least half of the year, likely more than that because I’m
probably in Indiana maybe 3-4 months total, tops.

That’s not factoring in the cost of moving them up there and that I only have a
two car garage, so one would have to sit out in the elements.

Yeah, I don’t think so. I’m good with the current arrangements.

-D