And although we have some cold winters, we generally have wonderful summers!

RB

On 06/01/2021 9:56 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  On the other hand;No poisonous snakes, plenty of water for drinking, growing
things, and swimming in. No seriously poisonous insects. Good skiing,
snowmobiling, snowshoeing. Hard water fishing, although we haven't had enough
cold yet this year to get any serious ice.
I've been to places that don't get snow, they're fun to visit but I wouldn't
want to live there...
-Curt

     On Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 10:45:14 AM EST, G Mann via Mercedes