On 14/01/2021 2:16 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Took my Dodge pickup for its yearly safety inspection yesterday. The guy passed
it but mentioned it was going to need a tie rod soon. Since the tires are only
a couple months old I figured I ought to actually fix the tie rod. He said he
couldn't tell if it was inner or outer, they're not too expensive so I figured
I'd just do both, its probably the outer but while I'm there...
Anyway while I was at it I checked on wiper blades. Last year when I bought
wipers (Bosch Evolution) at FLAPS they were like $20-$25 apiece. For 3 cars
that adds up quick but bad wipers are the worst, especially in snow.
 From Rock Auto they're $6-$8 each. I know where I'll be buying wipers from now
on....
-Curt

It strikes me as odd that the fellow who inspected your truck and told you it needed a tie rod end was unable to tell you which one. That must be a pretty minimal inspection.

RB