On 2021-01-15 10:26, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:

On that note, it's time to get on the NordicTrac.

I tried cross country skiing as a teen, couldn't kick properly despite working on it a lot. (see my post in this thread on poliomyelitis earlier this morning)

When I was about 25, I tried to use a NordicTrac and it became instantly obvious why my skiing was so bad. I am physically incapable of running a NordicTrac, my legs just don't produce any useful amount of force moving like that.