From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 5:38 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kaleb Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: [MBZ] Serious question that does not need to turn into a political
baby fest

Here is a serious question for my democrat friends. For the last 4 years I have
seen non stop obsessive posts (on Fakebook) bashing Trump. He is now out of
office and I still see this. I do not recall ever seeing any positive posts
promoting Biden and what good he is going to do for our country. With that
said, can any of you help me out and give me your position in support of Biden
that does not involve Trump bashing?  I am trying to keep an open mind to find
out what I have to look forward to for at least the next 4 years.  If you don’t
have anything to say regarding the positive things Joe is going to do, then
there is no need to post.

Sent from my iPhone