In a message dated 5/16/2006 8:22:12 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I've  been looking for my cruise control amp to send off to Jim Cathey, but
can't  find it.

There was someone who recently advertised some on the list,  but I can't
find the email.

Who was it?

Craig,

I have a couple of 12 pins, one is for a stick shift.  I have a couple  14
pins for the 81 and later up to about 87.  If you want one for a core I  quoted
$30 and I would include priority  mail.  I just sold 4 of  them.  These are
unopened and should be acceptable for cores.  you  could also try it and it
might work!  I have not tested these.  Email  me for PayPal or mailing address.

Regards,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 262 K miles