I did a diesel purge with the kit from Kent (Mercedes Source). It worked very
well. I thought. At first, it was spewing out a lot of white smoke. About
halfway through it smoothed out and had no smoke. None.

I took it on a drive. It is still a little slow. I’m thinking valves are out of
adjustment or the linkage is too loose.

When I got back I parked it in front of my house and moved my truck. When I
went back to start the car, it was a little hard to start despite being warm
after drive on highway. It is 50 degrees here. So, it’s not exactly cold.  When
it started it blew out LOTS of whitish smoke. I mean lots!  I have not changed
fuel filter yet.

The reserve light was on when I got from Kaleb even though it had 1/2 tank.  It
went out when I filled it up. But, it came on again with 3/4 tank.  I drove
another 100 miles and the light was on with half tank.  So, I guess the sender
is all
Gummed up. Could that also mean the sock in the tank is all clogged up? How do
you get that out without dropping the tank?

Donald H. Snook