From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: January 24, 2021 4:07 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: astr...@indiana.edu
Subject: [MBZ] 2004 E320 4Matic - $1,850

AC, engine and transmission good! Inspected by two mechanics! ABS light
n for reluctor (magnetic) rings need replacement! $1850 !Price is firm!
Runs fine! This is a mechanic special!!!! If you do not have a mechanic
or cannot do repairs please do not reply and ask a lot of questions!
Please contact a mechanic about repairs! Labor I was quoted was $1500!
Cash in person only!! serious buyers only! No shipping or payments!

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/d/aurora-2004-mercedes-e320/7266845424.html

Allan