The aftermarket sensors come in two flavors, car-specific and programmable. The programmable ones are more expensive, and you need a $100 gizmo to set them up, but AFAIK they fit everything.

My local Farm Bureau sells some brand I never heard of, programmable, for $55. That way they only have to carry one sensor. I ordered 315MHZ GM sensors by Schrader for my mom's Malibu, cost me $23 at Rock Auto. USPS held them hostage in Rochester NY for 3 days, but they're finally being delivered today, a week after I ordered them. My ML350 parts were shipped Fedex Ground and I had them Thursday.

On 2021-01-24 22:50, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Anyone know if the tire pressure sensors/senders in the wheels are
standard across manufacturers? My tire shop has a little poster about
replacing them, and the ones on my Volvo are dead, leading to annoying
warnings on the dashboard message display. So I was wondering if the
ones the shop sells might actually work.