On 28/01/2021 4:26 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
It seems like prescriptions are a scam. I was prescribed Xarelto which retails
for close to $600 a month. No generic available. First time I got it the doctor
gave me a coupon to receive it free. Next time my insurance deductible was met
so copay was $50. Next time I got it out of pocket was met so it was free. When
I filled it in January I was expecting $50 again but nope, it was $170 with
insurance. Wtf. I was at the dentist today and she was telling me her husband
had to get the other one, Eliquis, and they got some coupon for $10. Did some
digging which led me to a page on the Xarelto site to sign up some some
discount program to get it for $10. I figured what the hell, plugged my info in
and it gave me a card to print off. I guess if this really gives it to me for
$10, lots off other people probably don’t bother to research this and pay full
price. What a scam.

I am not a Doctor so take this for what it is worth. You are taking a blood thinner so I am guessing that you could take Warfarin for a lot less money. The big issue however, so far as I know, is that it needs to be monitored by blood tests regularly to ensure the dosage is correct. My mother has to have a blood test every couple of weeks.

Randy