From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Andrew Strasfogel
via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 3:17 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Tested

Is this despite wearing a mask?  I am curious as to how transmissive the
new variant(s) is/are, especially if wearing a single mask layer isn't
necessarily adequate..

I got lucky and had an appt. for my first vaccination yesterday (Moderna).
It was quite literally painless and there have been no side effects
whatsoever.  The administering nurse said I would be protected around 50%
in a week, 75% after 2.  The second injection is scheduled 28 days later.