Have the barn in Maine is giving me stupid thoughts. I was actually starting
to consider a '49 Chevy dump truck the other night. They want $2500, it runs
and looks to be fairly complete. Full jungle growing in the dump bed...
-Curt

    On Saturday, January 30, 2021, 7:03:00 PM EST, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes