They won't be making gasoline cars either, soon enough. EVs are going to
be what we get for new cars, like it or not.

IDK anything about the newer MB diesels. Some engines are vulnerable to
a "black death" issue with the injectors, Dan P. can tell you which
ones.

I try to avoid cars that have any computers. But that certainly rules
out anything after the mid 1980s.

Allan