On Wed, 17 May 2006, Zeitgeist wrote:

> I got the tip from some folks over at MB-Shop.  Apparently they've
> been running it for over a year with no problems.  I just got tired of
> these things wearing out every year when running bio.  Hell, even with
> straight dino they don't last that long.  Late last year I ruined my
> nearly new hoodliner when one (1 year old) line blew clear off on my
> way up to Everett.  I quite frankly don't want to deal with that sorta
> thing again, especially when I'm wearing my business (monkey) suit.

Cool. Then when mine go after this replacement, I will look at that stuff.
That sounds like no fun (on the hoodliner)... The 606 encapsulation panel
is plastic and secured by 8x socket head screws that heed a 5mm hex key...
makes it a little inconvenient to check the hoses on it... but it also
keeps spray contained. you need to do the vent on full, compressor and
filter off nose near vent test with the engine HOT if you don't have any
tools on you.

-j.