  Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:45:39 -0400
From: "BillR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Almost too good...
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Curt - I had an occasional steering wobble on my SD - only felt it at
highway speeds with a mild left curve.  Finally the tires stopped in
the
right spot so that I could see a flat spot developing.  Changing the
tires
took care of it.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD   EM  275k

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.