I wonder if you could rig up bluetooth to make the car phone work as an access
point for your cell. It'd be pretty cool to have the car phone working.
On the same vein it'd be cool if my old rotary phone could do the same. Have it
ring and everything. Way more ergonomic to talk on if one doesn't mind being
tethered.
-Curt

    On Thursday, February 11, 2021, 4:10:00 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Nope. They’re analog, and none of the cellular nodes in service use analog
signals. It’s all digital.

-D