-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Levi Smith
Not to say you couldn't find a crap tire at Tirerack, or a good tire at
Wal-mart.  But personally, I buy what I can look on tirerack and see good
reviews for both from tirerack and other customers, and then take it to
Wal-mart or whereever to have it mounted and balanced.
And every time I've checked so far, it's still been cheaper than just
getting whatever no-name brand crap tire that Wal-mart had and having them
mount and balance it...

Personally, I haven't looked up the exact specs, but for the size that was
previously listed where Michelin's were got at Wal-mart for $165, I would
have just paid $85 for Kumho's from Tirerack and had Wally world mount
them.  I've had great luck with the Kumho's I've gotten so far...  (I don't
know what model the michelin's were, but tirerack did have a michelin in
that size that was $160...)

Levi