https://www.lastvin.com/vin/v8y0XEGzGnPdN5Br6

It's not highly optioned. No heated seats and no towing package. The towing
package would be nice because of the other upgrades it provides. Seeing that is
a "buy here pay here" place, I would think a cash offer may be rejected. But I
don't know. Most places like that get their initial investment back with the
down payment and any payments the sucker, uh I mean buyer makes is profit.

I would be concerned about the ride height for access for Shirley. I know she
has had a few health issues in the past.

All that said, it doesn't look too bad. Used car prices are anticipated to
climb in the next several weeks (months?). Between a semiconductor shortage for
new vehicles, folks tax return money, a stimulus check, and potential UBI
payments from the US Government, it is believable that used car and truck
prices will skyrocket.

Rick