I'm debating what to put in the farmhouse. I'd like to go propane but not sure
that the copper pipes I'm used to still meet code. My parents house has a
copper line but that was put in back in 1980...
What ever I do will almost certainly be a used stove (probably gas). I'm not
refurbishing an 1890s farmhouse and making it look like a modern condo.

-Curt

    On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 6:37:42 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes