Yup, different orifices that will be smaller as propane has a higher BTU
content than natural gas. The springs are for the demand regulator, as they
will alter the pressure for operation on propane as well. Just unscrew the
cover, remove the old spring, pop in the new one, screw the cover back on.

-D