Every year I go through a period of relearning how to get maximum output from
the stove. There are a couple rules but its really more an art than a science.
The quality of the wood makes a big difference as does outside temps and, to a
lesser degree, even wind speed and direction.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 11:54:32 AM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes