Your thought about Kaleb's resistive heat strips is exactly why I suggested a
propane heater. Rather than burning fuel to make electricity to heat the place
it probably makes more sense to just burn propane to make heat...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 6:35:45 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes