I 'spect natural gas was a lot more costly then.  The price has come WAY down
since fracking (and will probably go way back up now).

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 3:21 PM
To: Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kaleb Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] More heat pump

One more thing, I will say it has been much cheaper with the heat pump than in
our other house which is newer and smaller using gas. Our winter electric bill
here is usually around $200 a month. Our electric bill there was probably
around $130-160 and gas was about $160. So a slight increase in electric but
totally cutting out the gas bill.

Sent from my iPhone