Awhile ago my friend Lem who works as a Rolls Royce jet engine mechanic
managed to score 100 gallons of JetA that was drained from planes and couldn't
be reused. It works just great in Coleman lanterns. We all used the
"Lem-o-naide" for a long time...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 5:50:57 PM EST, OK Don via Mercedes