Not a kickback they are the title report company...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 10:44 PM, Allan Streib via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   So obviously the scam is that they are
getting a kickback on the "title
reports" or whatever other thing they are asking you to pay for to show
that the car is "legit." Is that about right?

Allan