Is it a big deal to run an anti-body test? I've been wondering why we're just
bulk vaccinating and not testing to see if people already had antibodies.If
just about 29 million people have already had it that we know of and there are
a whole bunch of people that have had it and didn't know it, it seems like
we're going to waste an awfully large number of doses of vaccine on people who
don't need it, or at least don't need it right away...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 12:59:27 PM EST, Karl Wittnebel via