And to elaborate, the drive train is, for the most part, pretty solid. They
have issues with the chassis nannies relative to BAS/ABS and other such things,
and the telematics, specifically the head unit, can be wonky, but they’re not
too difficult to work on.

If you want a solid cheap AWD truck to haul stuff they’re a decent choice.

-D