There is nothing wrong with Microsoft that a massive EMP strike could not
fix in .0008 nano seconds.

Perhaps, then it could be replaced with something that actually worked well
and was not designed on bloated code that is based on work stolen, and then
claimed as "new and better", but in practical fact is a rework of an
earlier rework, to cure reworks that didn't work..

Too harsh? Perhaps. However, how long has it been since you have seen any
truly original thinking and invention?