Unfortunately I work remote and have no idea who these people are or where they work.  They basically moved over from the company we bought.

On 2/25/2021 8:40 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
Good plan.

Also get to know these people, chat them up. I worked for a company that had an
in-house travel agent group, I’d go in there and got to know this one girl
pretty well. She’d say oh bring me something from wherever kinda joking. So I’d
buy some little souvenir or something and bring it to her, a mug or glass or
something like that. I got great help, anything I wanted.

--FT
Sent from iPhone

On Feb 25, 2021, at 9:28 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes