>We all need to figure out who to or what to blame for it.

Increased activity I would think. Less Covid restrictions, more travel, more
fuel used. Early on in the lockdowns, there was a glut of crude oil, and no
where to store it. Prices actually went negative for a while. Semi tractors and
rail engines still used diesel, but petroleum refining can only skew the
finished product a few percentage points, so lack of refined gasoline storage
capacity nearly shut down refineries. Probably why the fallacy of doing away
with fossil fuels is just that. A fallacy.

Rick