you moving out west?

--FT

On 3/15/21 3:39 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
You gotta know how to play the game, buddy. Sure, it’s open seating, but you
either check in 24 hours ahead the minute the check in queue opens, or you pony
up to get first dibs in advance.

If you ask nicely, you can pony up for extra $$ at the counter for the first
“A” group. I did that a couple weeks ago when we were coming back from Phoenix
on an incredibly full flight. It cost $40 and Mrs. Dan was number 4 to board.
She staked out good seats for us and kept the riff-raf at bay until I could get
on.

Look at it this way:

Your buddies at American screw you for seat selection and charge for checked
bags. Southwest does neither. We came back from the northern ranch yesterday
with four bags, two suitcases and two boxes packed with extra clothes to return
to Florida. Didn’t cost us a dime extra.

-D

On Mar 15, 2021, at 3:30 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes