They're the first ones on the scene of the crash too

--FT

On 3/15/21 3:45 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
They started flying the 737-MAX last Wednesday. We flew to Indianapolis on
Thursday and returned to Tampa yesterday, but both direct (Southwest) flights
were on a 737-700. If you’re booked on a 737-MAX flight they’ll let you rebook
for free if you want.

I figured if we were on one I would insist on asking the guys on the flight
deck if they were OK with flying it. If they’re good, I’m good. The flight crew
does not have a death wish.

-D

On Mar 15, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>