Yeah good idea, I was just thinking that since it is part of the SBC.  I'll put the STAR on it and see what the pressure is in the system, how low it is running.

I'm going to the DMV next week, I was just going to get the title transferred but I think I will get a plate too and drive it a bit, it's quite entertaining anyway.  It might have the sunroof recall issue too, I need to get them to check that on the wagon too.

I was just watching a vid some russian guy made of swapping the pressure reservoir, looks like a pressure bleeder is needed to get the system purged of air and pressurized, bleed at the RR caliper, which would be a bit of a PITA but not too difficult, would just have to get a tool I guess.

I should get it detailed and try to flip it for like $3500, that seems to be what they are going for, the ask anyway.

--FT