Or automate them.
I talked to a kid online a year or so ago who was "Thinking about some kind of
office job." Good luck kid, there aren't any filing or typing jobs anymore. The
secretary is nearly an obsolete job title.I advised going to trade school and
learning how to do something that people actually needed. If I could go back in
time to 18 year old me I'd tell him to become a commercial electrician. The
guys who wire power into datacenters are making bank right now.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 12:52:31 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> Yes telecommuting is making a lot of people realize they could live
> somewhere cheaper.

Unfortunately their employers will eventually figure out that
telecommuting will mean they can hire someone cheaper as well.

Allan