From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: March 17, 2021 9:04 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fumoto Drain Plugs

I don’t know about Dodge, but my local Ford dealer has a totally separate group
of people that handle “work” trucks. I've never spoken to them, but I’ve
wondered if they will speak to an average consumer about buying a “basic”
truck. I did this years ago in Wisconsin for a Suburban, because all of the
dealers around me had tarted up ones with 4WD, 9 passenger, dual AC, etc., etc.
I ended up going to Milwaukee to a big Chevy dealer there to get a basic
Suburban with AC, AM radio and rubber floor mats.

-D