The current state of civilizations decline confirms to me that analog tech is
superior to all the whizbang computer gimcracks.  Witness the TX debacle.  A
home with a wood burning fireplace, and other “old fashion” resources would
have been an adventure, but not the catastrophic event that engulfed the
populace.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.

> On Mar 20, 2021, at 5:48 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
> <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
>
> Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
> <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> writes:
>
>> I just saw where the Volvo plant in the region here is shutting down
>> production because they can't get microprocessors. I'm not sure what
>> that's about, I need to read up on it
>
> Wonder how that impacts their plans to go to all EVs? I'd guess EVs have
> even more microprocessors than conventional cars, with all the regen and
> battery management.
>
> The W123 300D is looking better and better.
>
> Alla

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur