And, if it sticks, pretty soon you wouldn't be able to buy parts unless you were a licenced garage.

RB

On 20/03/2021 7:17 AM, Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes wrote:
Perhaps but it still prohibits me from working on a friend’s car or a
neighbor’s car or my mother’s car. Stupid liberals and their mentally deficient
regulations.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2021, at 6:28 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>