"I've had it 5+ years and always fixed everything that's come up."

Nevertheless has check engine light is on for a 1-1-3 running rich/lean
code; Tail light wiring issues; Odometer not working.

Then this:

    "I'm not looking to sell this to someone who's going to beat it into
     the ground or scrap it, it's a cult classic and want someone to
     tune it, keep it as is or just keep it a lot longer because I'm
     sure she has many more years in her."

So, if that's what you want, spend the money and fix up the car!!

https://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/d/clear-creek-1991-volvo-obo/7298089550.html

Allan