There are a bunch of options. Ours would be Avid Media Composer First. I don't
know what the limits on it are but it should be able to handle what you want.
The learning curve will be brutal though.

DaVinci Resolve is another free choice, I haven't used it yet but its been
getting great press.
Windows used to give you Windows Movie Maker which was limited but should be
capable of what you're needing. Looks like it still exists as a free download.
I'm on a mac but I logged into a Win10 machine at work, hit the windows key and
typed "video editor" and it came up with something.
If you wanted to put the files up on Dropbox or something I could probably slap
it together for you quick.

-Curt

    On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 10:15:10 AM EDT, Meade Dillon via Mercedes