Not realistically or economically.

When you have a power failure you’re going to go out, get the tractor started,
get everything hooked up and get it running?

It won’t run your heat strips, and it’s tough to say about your heat pump,
depending on it’s capacity, but likely it won’t.

PTO generators are great for power in a rural or remote location for things
like power tools or lighting, but as standby generators they’re really not
practical.

-D