For half the price it'd be worth grabbing the engine.
-Curt

    On Friday, April 2, 2021, 11:37:34 AM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Single cylinder diesel, can’t tell the manufacturer. Stuff like this is tough
to fix, as it’s usually contract one/off oddball that's not in the commercial
sector.

A 3kW generator that weighs 300 pounds. Yeah, I don’t see the value here. Buy a
consumer grade portable for less and get more.

-D