Hmm, I wonder if somebody put thick oil in to counteract some leaks... Could
be a good starting place.

-Curt

    On Sunday, April 4, 2021, 7:21:50 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Oops I misread your subject -- I read "lifter" for "filter."

Maybe this?

https://www.greentractortalk.com/threads/2640-hydraulic-filter-pressure-problem.205986/